Search This Blog

Sunday, October 3, 2010

CAN'T BUY ME LOVE EP 32 ENDING!!!!!!

I'm so sad that this series ended!!! The beginning of the series was really good. As it goes on, it got better and very interesting. To me, I think this series can beat BEYOND THE REALM OF CONSCIENCE. What do you guys think? 
I really like KENNETH MA and FALA CHEN as a couple. They are really cute together. I wish they had some more scenes together though. Its funny how KENNETH and FALA didn't like each other at first, they were like enemies but later on, as they got to know each other more and stuff, they got along and fell for each other. It's just like MOSES and CHARMAINE. They hated each other at first, in the very beginning of episode one. As they got to know each other, spent time together, they started to fall in love and realized some good things about each other. 



It's really cute seeing MOSES still love CHARMAINE even though she's in jail. He doesn't care if she's not a princess or a convict's daughter, he LOVES her. He didn't abandoned her or anything. He tried to find ways to rescue CHARMAINE.  
Although MOSES doesn't have any talents beside good at divination, CHARMAINE doesn't care. In fact she finds him really talented. 
People may look at you like an ordinary person but the person who KNOWS you finds you extraordinary. 
I hope I will find a guy like MOSES. Love me for who I am, not what I am. I'm afraid I won't be able to though :( lol
I bet  you guys can name all the CONS about MOSES and so can CHARMAINE, but she's the only one who can name all the PROS about MOSES. 

For instance, you guys like someone right? Your friend asks you what do you see in her/him or why do you like her/him. One, you either say I don't know or two, you tell them what you like about him/her. Your friend might not understand or see what you see in that person. 

If my friend asks me that, I would be speechless because I don't know what I see in him cause it would be hard to explain. I just see HIM in a different way than others. Others may think he's ugly but to me, he's kinda cute. 
I have no idea what happened. I watched this in Chinese and I'm not Chinese. I was just watching the video. Couldn't understand anything. All I know is CHARMAINE and LINDA were locked in this room with rats and stuff. I'm not sure who did it though but finally they found CHARMAINE and LINDA. 









YAY!!!! It's a happy ending! Toward the end, CHARMAINE announced she was pregnant. Even though I couldn't understand what they were saying, I'm pretty sure she's pregnant. 
I enjoyed watching MOSES and CHARMAINE as a couple, FALA and KENNETH, but not RAYMOND and LINDA. They didn't really have a lot going on. 
Overall I would recommend people to watch this series. It's interesting, funny, and just fun to watch.

I don't recommend GROWING THROUGH LIFE. I don't think that series is GOOD. I watched the first episode, it was boring and not interesting. The plot wasn't good and made BOSCO a bad person! BOOOOO!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment