Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

GHOST WRITER

GHOST WRITER TVB

main characters- steven ma, sunny chan, linda chung, & fala chen.
episodes- 25
airing date- june 7th 2010

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bm1_G53D5rE - steven ma, ghost writer music video

I started watching this series two days ago. I only got to episode 14, eleven more episodes left. The first day, from 2:00 P.M, I stayed up to 5:03 A.M just to watch this series. This should clearly show you how interesting this series is since I stayed up til 5:30 A.M. The first few episodes was really good. It caught my attention and I just kept watching and watching. What bothered me was megavideo! Urgh.

The second day, which was yesterday, I finished the whole series. Toward the ending, I didn't like it that much. From episode 19+, the series started to suck. I skipped a few parts because it was really boring and it was really sad seeing Sunny Chan as a villain. Oh yeah, and Fala Chen too. Well she wasn't a villain but she was getting jealous because Linda Chung was with Steven Ma. All Fala wanted was to be with Steven but Steven spent more time with Linda.

What shocked me in this video was Queenie Chu! She was a fox spirit!! Not to be mean but in this series, she didn't look cute or pretty! I like her more in Off Pedder! She was pretty, innocent, and cute! In this series, it was different. She was ugly and mean by teaming up with her husband, Ruco Chan and sometimes with Rain Lau and with her husband, Kong Wing-Fai. I really hate seeing them 4 teaming against with their step-mother, Rebecca Chan. I forgot which episode I cried but I remember it was because of Rebecca's scene.

I can't believe Steven didn't believe Linda about Fala is a fox spirit. I thought Steven loves Linda. If you love someone, shouldn't you trust them? Fala should be happy that Steven didn't believe Linda. That shows how much Fala means to him. Not in a "like like" way but probably as in a friend way. I think I would be like Steven too, believing my friend's words than my boyfriend's words. ( I don't have a boyfriend. I'm just saying)
I learn that even though you can sacrifice for someone, they will appreciate it but they won't like you just because you sacrifice for them. You can do so many stuff for that person but that person still won't like you. Love is something you can't buy. It takes time to build love, like it takes time
to build a friendship. Girls and boys, don't be JEALOUS!!! All I have to say is jealous is BAD. It can sometimes lead you into a wrong path and hurt other people. In the end, your only hurting yourself.

[ i just started this blog today. i will start blogging more about TVB series and let you guys know what i think. if you follow me or show this blog to a friend, that means your supporting me. it would be great if people know this blog. i can talk to them about tvb series! haha. i started watching tvb series when i was around 5. the series you watched, i probably watch it before too. we can talk about it all night long! ]

YOU GUYS CAN WATCH TVB DRAMAS HERE:

note: for vietdownloads, you have to me a member.

i have other websites but these are the ones i prefer.

let me know what you guys think of this series. comment down below and share your thoughts!




1 comment:

  1. I think the drama was great, but at some point, it was draggy and boring. There was some touching and sweet moments which I love!:)I didn't like the ending much cos I'm confuse. I thought at the end Linda's character went to reincarnated so how come she, steven's, and fala's character were together at the end? Maybe I skipped alot of scenes cos it was getting draggy and boring.

    ReplyDelete